Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 May 2018

01-05-00 Satonnnankp aka 01-05-18 SEATON CAREW

It's been a long day.
A look at today's blog title shows it to be the case.
I was nodding as I started writing.
So it was SATONNANKP BEACH tonight.
We arrived at 6-30 pm, the tide had not long peaked.
I had arranged to meet my Son in Law as someone had requested a Photograph of me on the Beach for something they were putting together.
I'm not one for having their photograph taken but I wanted to help.

The Sea was wild although it was difficult to do it justice with the usually champion camera on my mobile phone.

There was a lovely light over the village of  Seaton Carew and above the town of Hartlepool  that lies just beyond.
The Waves rolled in regardless.

Then time for the inevitable.......
Feeling uncomfortable in my most comfortable place...

Here is one from earlier.....

And a bit more recently.

O E Beach Brick.

Tonight's bits and bobs.
Tonight's Bobs and bits Beachclean. 

.... and finally
Blog time.

Beach Buoy......