Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 May 2021

STUBBORN DOG.




 He would have been ten next month.

He was more than a Dog.
He was a Son, Father, Grandad, Best Friend, Co-Pilot, Beach Buddy and Blog Co-writer.
A best of friends.
A reason.


Friends on an adventure that ended way too soon.

He would run downstairs on three legs, he never used his back left leg on stairs.

He would greet you at front door if you had been at work, give you a brief hello before running into the back room with a shoe or some of the day's delivered post.
You had to come to him

He would let you know if it was bedtime, or if you had been on the phone or PC too long.
He was Stubborn, a cat in a dog costume.

It was like he could talk.
He trained me well.

I hope he can forgive me my failings.

I miss him too much.

I lay at night, hoping to feel him jump up on the bed.

He was a one off.

Coast Magazine Dog of the Month back in the day.

He is off to the Stubborn Dog Stack forever tomorrow.

Wait for me mate.

Please.

Beach Buoy.