Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 April 2018

16 APRIL 2018, RED ACRE BEACH, SEAHAM AND SEATON SANDS, SEATON CAREW...

An appointment at Sunderland meant an excuse for a quick visit to Red Acre beach in Seaham.

It's not a sandy Beach.

Only a few finds in the short time available.
I liked the black and white stone as it reminded me of the Guillemots and their recent woes with the weather.

I reported this large plastic on Seaton Beach to Hartlepool Council, they have done a  great job to remove it

Later it was back to Seaton Sands; the tide had just turned from high tide.

Driftwood.


Nice clouds towards the Village

More Driftwood looking a little like evolution crawling from the Sea.

I haven't pictured tonight's Beach clean , this was going to part of it but what I thought a partially buried Coffee cup Lid was intact a complete Pot Lid.

A Jogger jogged by and off into the distance

A Blogger sat down and looked at the Sea.

Heading Back....

Tonight's finds.


beach buoy.