Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 April 2018

SEATON SANDS 25 APRIL 2018.

Arrived about 6-22pm.
I joined the Beach down near Seaton Village Green and headed South.
Behind me rain threatened...

BRICK

BRICK

This photograph is from a recent Beach trip.
I asked if Hartlepool Council could move it.
It was a mass of ghost fishing gear.

Well it looks like job done.
THANK YOU !

I continued on my journey South to North Gare.
Clouds hung over the River Tees.

A Wave or Surf Sea Alley.
I mooched about, down by the Gare, hoping for more finds; it was "That" type of shingle that has given up a few nice finds in recent evenings.
The Sun appeared as the threatened  rain headed out to Sea and came down in dark distant streaks like a Stage Backdrop in total contrast to the White Yachts putting on a show, angled in the Bay, angled both in shape and to the Dramatic Horizon.

I Love the Beach in all of its different moods.
The Sun guided me and Dogs back.
The tide was way out.
Apart from us, the Beach was deserted.

The Dogs were enjoying each others company as we headed back.

The Seaton Carew Wreck, it appears from time to time.

Sunset over Seaton Carew, the Beach Sand  looks like water in the diminishing light.

Tonight's finds...
BEACH BUOY.