Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 March 2018

04 MARCH 2018. SEATON SANDS AND NORTH GARE.

Finally a hint of a thaw.
It was an early morning Beach and it was raining.

It was one of those, after a Storm Beach walks when anything could have been washed up. On other parts of the Coast a lot of wildlife had come ashore both dead and barely alive after the Storm. Thankfully I didn't see any of that here.
Sadly no Ship's Compass or Chest of coins too.

The sand level is usually just below the knot about halfway up on the post. So I reckon around a metre of Beach has gone in recent days?


Still snowy patches on the path to North Gare Pier.

It was very misty.
Saltburn had vanished, South Gare and a few of the Wind Turbines were still visible.

As I headed back, I was glad the wind was behind me as a Sleet Storm came.

Patterned Red Sea glass.
Old Car light?
Port side lamp of a sailing ship?

Today's finds 1.

Today's finds 2.

Today's finds 3.

BEACH BUOY.