Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 August 2016

SANDSEND BEACH, NORTH YORKSHIRE. 08-08-16. Beach No. 33 out of a target of 52 for the year.

It was a flying visit to this beach as I wanted to claim it as No. 33 out of 52 beaches of the year.
The beach is just North of Whitby. It was my first ever time on this beach, although I have driven through Sandsend in the past. It's a beachy option if the tide is high at nearby Whitby and looks a nice place for a picnic day. There wasn't great deal of parking,so maybe best to get there early on busier days.

The view looking North.
Like I said it was flying visit as it was Whitby next.. no blogpost for that visit as it was just a walking and talking visit.. a coffee, a scone and later CHIPS.. no fish for me since I became a vegetarian!
CARNIVORE NO MORE


BEACH BUOY.