Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 August 2017

BEST PART OF THE DAY. as my Dad used to say. SEATON CAREW AND AN ESPLANADE BIKE RIDE.

Hello to all who read this.
If you are a regular  reader of the blog or just ended up here via some odd internet search.
I went onto the Beach around 6 -30 a.m.
I went on the Beach lots as a child and teenager with my Father..Many times we would get the only Sun of the day. He would say on the way home that we had " The best part of the Day." He was right.





After the Beach I cycled along the Esplanade to Hartlepool Marina.

My Bike.

Not my Bike!

A Driftwood Sculpture trapped in the Sea defence Rocks on the way back.
When I got back it was around 8-40a.m. For some the day was just just starting.
Me? I had enjoyed the best part of the day... again.





BEACH BUOY... and the Dog.

He wanted to be up on the desk to help with Blog!