Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 August 2017

27 AUG 2017. SEATON CAREW.

We arrived on the beach at around 7-20 am just as three Tugs came out from the River Tees, to guide a large ship into Port.

It was a little odd as to the North it was just a little dull, whereas out to Sea and to the South a Lemon Sky hung over the Bay for well over an hour. Usually you get a dramatic colour and it is a matter of take the photograph now or in the blink of an eye it's gone.

The Sky was like one big cloud, vanishing into the Lemon strip in the distance.
I thought  that if rotated the sky would look like or could be the land to a daydreamer like me.

This way up the sky looks like a Beach left as the tide receded, with little pools of water left in the rippled sand.
Or maybe it's just me; like I said a bit of a daydreamer at times.

We sat for a good while just looking at the Sea and Sky.

The older Dog has seen it all before and sometimes takes the chance to grab a nap if we stop... on a comfy rock!

Well over an hour after arriving, we started to head back; the Sky still had the glow.As we left our resting point a fish jumped ,arched out of the water three times and almost ended up on the sand. It was too quick for me to grab me phone to take a photograph but was great to see nonetheless.

Once back, I cycled the length of the Esplanade to the Marina and back.
I took this photograph of a sea coal gatherer collecting a load for the distant pick up truck to come and collect.
It's the sort of photograph one could imagine a Magazine or Newspaper would use to pin a "Run down."or "Bleak" badge on the area. Hopefully regular readers of the blog have seen a better view of the Town, Bay, Beach and area in general?
I hope so.

BEACH BUOY.