Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 December 2017

22 DECEMBER 2017.....SEATON SANDS AND NORTH GARE BEACH.

Dad.
He died this day in 1982.
He is responsible for all my Beach visits.
We did Beaches most weekends.
This was his favourite photograph of him that I took in Middleton after a shrimping trip in Middleton Bay.
If there is another side and I get there one day,
the first thing I will do is punch him square on the chin.
He would most probably respect me for doing it.
It's a bit odd being older than he ever was.

I parked up behind the Rock Shop at Seaton Carew.
It was foggy.
A flock of starlings landed nearby as if grounded by the poor visibility.
They chirped and chatted like a bus load of excited day trippers.

There was a slight break in the Fog to the South.

Meanwhile the Northern view was Sea coal and Fog.

The paths of two dog walkers cross.

A small pottery head found down by North Gare.

As I knelt down to take a photograph of the pottery head  this Sea alley was within touching distance.

There was lots of Alley sized shingle around and a search revealed another Blue and White one.

Down by the River;more shingle and the Fog returned.

#2minutebeachclean

Today's Sea glass and alley finds.

Today's Sea Pottery finds.

If Only eh?

BEACH BUOY.