Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 October 2017

SEATON SANDS, 30 OCTOBER, 2017. ... and a T.V. murder!

Joined the Beach at Seaton Carew Central and headed to Seaton Sands. As you may see lots of sand has gone from this part of the Beach due to the recent strong winds... it will be back.

I walked as far as North Gare Pier, but  did look North as I walked in search of a half decent photograph.

A tangle of over 20' of rope.
It ended up in the Bin.


I don't watch much TV, but it was the first DARK EARLY NIGHT, so I ended up watching Inspector George Gently, mainly because that it was the Channel that the TV was on when I turned it on. I know this show and Vera use the area for filming so I thought if nothing else I would look out for places I knew.
Turns out he was shot in the back on the Beach above, we have always called it the Blue Lagoon it is officially known as North Gare Beach.

It wasn't me ....not guilty.

BEACH BUOY.