Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 December 2017

SEATON SANDS AND NORTH GARE BEACH 21 DEC. 2017.

A medical appointment meant a later than usual Beach visit so it was around 11am. It was a mild day and there was shingle all over  the chuffing place so I was very hopeful of some half decent finds.

The sea pottery came thick and fast....

I avoid the limelight  when at all possible but here is a rare Beach selfie

We crossed over ton North Gare once again to take advantage of the wish tide. We were repaid by this  Christmassy Sea Alley.


Not far away was this beauty. I don't usually find much on the Gare... today was different!
We crossed back over to Seaton Sands.
Up in the rocks I spotted some nice driftwood. As I clambered up to have a look at the driftwood  I saw this chap. A very lucky find! It made me wonder what else I would have missed? I suppose as with all things in life it depends on which path you take if you find treasure or crap!


Like an Angel of the North ,she waits, arms open waiting for a hug, within site of the Sea Serpent that lies beyond;

So, I cleaned the Beach a little.

Today's seaglass.
Today's pottery.

"What do you do with your finds?"
...... I draw them!

BEACH BUOY.