Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 December 2017

SEATON SANDS AND NORTH GARE 17 DECEMBER 2017.

It was an early Beach visit .
The golden glow was breathtaking and the colours were the complete opposite of the morning's temperature.

Sea glass.
Not sure if it is a lid with a broken handle or the base of a glass with a very thick stem.

The Sky burnt like a distant fire, almost as if the Steel Works across the River had burst into life; furnaces glowing, men shouting and steel rolling.

I stopped the beach-combing for a while to admire the glorious clouds.

I took the awkward path through the rocks, following a river of shingle and was repaid with this Sea Alley.

We ( Myself and Coast Magazine Dog of the Month Jan. 2018.)
Crossed over to North Gare.

A lovely piece of driftwood; hard as Iron and as heavy as eight bricks... (A guess.)
I originally thought no chance of getting it back to car, but later returned and it is with me now washed and drying.
I loved the sandy colour and the hint of a waved curve on the top.

Another Sea alley.
I normally don't find much beach treasure on the South side of North Gare Pier.

More lovely wood, this one is massive, as big as a couple of railway sleepers.
Now if this was an Island and I had a shack; I'd get it somehow.
A Bench to sit and watch the World and Sea go by.

A small beach clean.

Made use of today's driftwood find to showcase today's finds.
Above; The Sea glass.
Below; The Sea pottery.

BEACH BUOY.