Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 November 2017

SEATON SANDS 04 NOVEMBER 2017.

Arrived around 11 am.
It was low tide around 9-15am.
There was lots of shingle scattered up and down the Beach, so i was, as always hopeful of finds.

Jackpot! A sea alley.
I nearly missed it as it was such a dark, seaweed type colour.

I didn't click to add this photograph but it has appeared.
Maybe Dad wanted to say Hello?
It's me and Dad around 1969?
Hello Dad x.

Back to today near to the Sea alley I found this broken glass bottle stopper.

I headed over to the Blue Lagoon aka North Gare Beach.
A ship arrived as I did.

I stood near the spot George Gently was shot in the back in a recent TV show.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00clbwj


This Beach is edge by Dunes.

The Lagoon was starting to fill so I headed back to the Village.

The Autumn and Winter's rougher Seas will see more Crab / Lobster Pots washed up.

It had been a long Zig Zagging walk, so tide was well in by the time I was back on Seaton Sands.

#2minutebeachclean ... the net is known as Ghost Fishing gear; catching and trapping fish long after it's intended use!

Fossil and Sea pottery finds.

The sea glass finds.

BEACH BUOY.