Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 January 2017

SALTBURN BY THE SEA 15 JAN. 2017.

The Storm Surge had taken lots of sand from the Beach.

The Beach was divided by a fast flowing stream leading from the Gardens / Forest area of Saltburn.
I chickened out using it; a little too flexible for my liking. 

Was sad to see so many Nurdles all along the Beach.

One wonders how the little boats in the compound area coped during the Storm Surge.

Some sort of outlet or drain with a bolted cover plate.

More Nurdles; each rock pool was framed by these nasty little plastic pellets.

One of the tractors used to take the boats to and from the Sea.

I had been to Saltburn by the Sea quite a few times but this was the first time I headed South to the Cliffs and Nab.

As I passed back near the Drain cover, the colour of the trapped water looked fantastic.

BEACH BUOY.