Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 March 2017

SEATON SANDS , SEATON CAREW, HARTLEPOOL 15 MARCH 2017

The Seaton Carew Clock Tower shows that it was 6pm.
The distant village Church Bells rang six times as I set off on a Beach walk.

This chap was on the strand line.
It was upside down and looked dead, but I was drawn to it.
One touch and it sparked into self defence mode.
I carried to where I judged it would be safe and settled him into a home to wait safely for the tide to come back and re claim him and hopefully set him off on a long adventure.

The way back in the fading light was spoilt by a drifting black cloud of smoke coming across the Dunes from a fire to the East.

There were loads of shingle clusters to search but the light had almost gone!

I left quite a bit again but did pick up these.
Not sure what the white object is?
I have found one similar a while back but it had glass or a lens in the circular opening.

BEACH BUOY.