Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 December 2016

NORTH GARE BEACH 31 12 16.

I  crossed over from Seaton Sands onto North Gare Beach at the mouth of the River Tees. It is known locally as The Blue Lagoon.

It was around 1 p.m.
It was windy.
The tide had turned and was heading back in, to turn these sands shown above into the Lagoon mentioned earlier.

Both beaches that I walked today were busy.
The group in front all posed for a  photograph not long after this picture was taken. I recently changed mobile phones from a Samsung to moto G4 and am pleased at the camera quality on the new phone as the Samsung had given me many good quality pictures for my blog. I have said many times ... I just point and click. Have a good 2017 everyone.  Let's take care of the world and each other.


BEACH BUOY.