Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 September 2018

SEATON SANDS 14 SEPT 2018.

Beach Buoy and Stubborn Dog arrived on the Beach at 7-15pm.
The arrival time was much later than had been hoped but that's life eh?
Redcar had a hint of Pink in the Sky.

In comparison the view North was Blues and Greys.

They trudged South knowing full well  that all too soon the darkness would come to claim the Day for a night of it's own. 

Up above the Dunes a Poodle cloud sailed by.
Beach Buoy gave the resting Seabirds a wide berth , some sat in the calm Sea like Hook-a-Ducks.
As they headed back a Camera shy Sammy the Seal appeared a few times. He was about 6 metres from the Shore in the relative shallows, slowly heading North, surfacing from time to time and looking at the shore.

BEGINS WITH SEA.
a
blog 
by
Sammy Seal.
Wet again today.
Well tonight l was hoping for a seal nap on the Yellow Stuff and who shows up?
Harry the Human and his Stubborn Dog that's who!
I had been down the River for Tea.(Fish again.) 
It was getting Dark so I thought it was just me and the pesky seabirds.
Never mind I popped over to the headland for a spot of supper (Fish.)
Anyway it's dark now on the beach now apart from the glow of my flipper top ( The latest Sammysung model.) ....as I lay and do my blog.
Night all Sleep well.
Sammy the Seal.

BEACH BUOY.