Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 May 2018

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR FINDS?


People often ask what I do with the things I find.
Usually the answer is not a lot.
I have dabbled with bits now and again over the years and have had a look through some of my blog posts of the past to dig some up.
Last year I gave around 18 bags of Sea glass to the National Glass Centre in Sunderland for some courses they run.
Also some to a local artist for a Sea glass sculpture at Seaton Carew; now finished but waiting to be unveiled.
Much of the finds are bagged in shed and classed as "Stock."
I have messed on with driftwood and Sea glass combinations....



I have messed about drilling glass for keyrindgs and the like.


Drilled Pottery too.



The brass G was found at Seaham.
The natural hole in the wood made it an ideal desk top pen holder.


Last year i made a sea glass Balloon to highlight the dangers of Balloon releases.

And.. sometimes I sketch some of the Sea Pottery.

BEACH BUOY.