Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 November 2017

SEATON SANDS 07 NOVEMBER 2017.

It had been pouring down as I left work.
It had eased a little after I went and grabbed the Dog and my Beach Boots and picked up the daughter's Dog too.
Too soon the Sky was darkening.
I'm dreading these dark early nights more than I ever have before, having drank the Summer Nights dry on the Beach the last couple of years. This blog post is my 300th of the year, so I reckon that must be 300 beach visits this year as it is all that I blog about?

To the West and the North there was a hint of pink in the Sky.

Almost high tide.
There was some shingle showing and I managed a few finds in the ever fading light.

This was the scene at around 4-45 pm :-( 

Some recent Sea Pottery finds.

Intend to make a Seaglass Balloon to highlight the dangers of balloon releases.
This is Stage 1.
My enthusiasm for actually making something may go flat before the balloon does.

BEACH BUOY.