Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 October 2017

14 OCTOBER 2017.

My day started at Dawn down at Seaton Carew in Hartlepool.
It is unseasonably warm around 16 degrees at 7am as the Sun woke.

It's odd ; the variation in the colour of the Sky when looking South or North , as I was when took the photograph above.

The Sun made more of an effort but never did bloom as it had been earlier in the week as I went to work; making me itch for the Beach.

My Beach mate; he follows me everywhere and I mean everywhere! He is laid by me now as I write this Blog.
He is an odd character, but I suppose the same could be said about me.

In an instant the light had changed so much.
Get it when you can because in an instant it is gone; like a lot of things in life. 

I headed North to the Car Park and then onto Middleton, which is in the distance in the photograph above.

I usually park down near the Lifeboat Station but headed for the bank top today. I was so sad to see fly tippers had done their worst, Scumbags! There was more down the slope to the Beach. On the way back I called into the local council tip to see if I could report it. I couldn't "Ring the Civic (Centre) Mate." was the reply. I will try Monday.

The Beach itself was clean; with low cloud on the horizon.
The tide was coming in, but I still found a fair bit.

The Seaton Carew bits. The bottle top left will have said WEST HARTLEPOOL.

Middleton finds No.1 

No. 2.

No. 3.

I cut the lawn and headed for the Shed to finally make something from the sea pottery. The dog wasn't happy, he wanted to go and look for more STOCK. I got disheartened at my efforts in the sea pottery stakes and off to the Beach we went!

Since my dawn visit the tide had been and gone.

The dawn's Orange glow had been replaced by the Pink and Grey of dusk.

Again in the blink of an eye the light had gone.
I just watched the Sea and the Sky, instead of looking for finds tonight.

Rippes in the sand by flashlight.
My days ends with me doing my Blog whilst listening to Morrissey on the headphones.
Be Happy whatever you do
BEACH BUOY.