Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 May 2017

A SATURDAY. 6 MAY 2017.

Newburn Bridge, early on.
Car had been left at Drive Vauxhall, I had ordered a new key and they needed to Program it to car.
I left the car with them intending to have a Beach walk whilst I waited.
They rang me shortly after I arrived to take this photograph to inform me that they couldn't find the "New" key.

Newburn Beach back in Nov 1901.
Crowds of people watched the wreck of TRIO.
My Great Grandfather received the Sea Gallantry Medal for going into the Sea to save some of the crew.
HERO.
I went to Seaton Sands later in the day.

Balloons and their ribbons Kill wildlife.
I had untangled this from Seaweed, as I did with those that follow.






A lovely Sea Alley;Beautiful.
What's it story?

The Day ended up at Hartlepool United.
A great effort too late.
We beat Title hopefuls Doncaster Rovers
in the last game of the Season.
We are still relegated.
Even the sky had blue and white stripes.
NEVER SAY DIE.⥣

BEACH BUOY.