Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 April 2017

05 APRIL 2017. SEATON SANDS AND BLUE LAGOON.

An Evening walk, sometimes if you time it right, you almost get the Beach to yourself.

Dramatic clouds looking South towards The Gares and the Tees Bay Wind Turbines.

The tide was way out ... just how I like it.

My favourite FIND hotspot didn't let me down tonight .
A lovely Sea Alley tumbled by the Sea for who knows how many years?

Oh dear The North Gare Breakwater built in 1882 -92 is in a poor state of repair in some areas. These newly placed concrete blocks may help ? They do look a little out of place to say the least!

The Dog and I crossed over to North Gare Beach for a wander....

And to throw a few stones into pools.


By the time we crossed back to Seaton Sands , the combination of the wet sand and low Sun was a photographer's dream.

He's glad of the lighter nights as much as I am!

The North Sea was rushing in in certain parts of the Beach eagerly reclaiming its place.

BEACH BUOY.