Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 March 2017

WORK, POOLS AND SEATON CAREW 18-03-17.

It had been a long day with an earlier than usual start at work meaning the alarm was set for 4-40 am.
After work it was straight to watch Pools aka Hartlepool United.
We lost 0-2 today, which always gets me down.
After the match I grabbed the dog and hit the Beach.
It had rained earlier in the Day , but at the time of the Beach visit it was a mild wind taking centre stage.

It seems as though I have been turning up at the Beach at high tide a lot lately.

As usual I headed South first.

I was pleased to see that the Sea had left some shingle banks to explore.

The clouds gathered and the rain came later.

A nice pottery piece with a Bridge?

And this his him in his *Oh No Not Another Photo Stop.*
position.

A few nice finds
Fossil
Glass
Pot... one with hole
And a strange small ball
it is not very heavy but feels a little like a house brick to touch.

BEACH BUOY.