Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 January 2017

SEATON SANDS 22 01 17

Late afternoon back in Sunny Seaton Carew.


After recent spate of book buying, it crossed my mind that I should write a  book called Beachcombing for Dummies.
I think they are comforters or pacifiers in America?
 

It always amazes me what you come across on the Beach.

A hefty piece of Jaw, the teeth were quite narrow.

Another stone face.

#2minutebeachclean

Finds.
Today was my first chance to get right along to the North Gare in daylight since the recent Storm Surge.
I was hoping for some marbles or bottle tops; it wasn't to be.
The Rocks down near the Gare have been thrown around and much shingle had been thrown into the gaps.
By the time I left the light was fading.
No doubt a clear frosty night in store.

BEACH BOUY.