Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 September 2016

SEATON SANDS AND NORTH GARE BEACH 04-09-16

It had been a terrible weekend of weather, I had worked Saturday and Sunday, so when the Sun showed up after work I headed for the Beach, sea and sky. I sat with the dog for a long while on a rock. The tide was just about to turn from high tide. The sea was rough but the day was calm

I could have sat all night just watching the waves crash on to the Beach. It gets dark now around  8-30; I am grabbing as much of the Beach and light nights as I can... we lose around 2 minutes a day......

The Blue Lagoon was full with the high tide.

The dog and I sat on an old railway sleeper and watched the sea gently lap in and out in comparison to the rough sea on the other side of the North Gare Pier.

An unusual shape ... a chair ? with the hint of a sun dog.

finds and clean up.

BEACH BUOY.