Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 June 2016

B AND Q ... BEACH & QUIET; SEATON SANDS, SEATON CAREW, HARTLEPOOL. 03-06-16.

Some people get their kicks, shuffling round B and Q and the like,
to me B and Q means Beach and Quiet.
A long gone workmate once said DIY stands for Don't Involve Yourself.
I try not to.
A shack on a beach would do me.

We arrived around 7pm and there was lots of shingle on the beach; this is usually a good sign for possible finds.

These rocks aren't always visible, lots of sand movement lately.

Time for a play fight,

5 minutes from the base camp and beach to ourselves.
Just how I like it.
Like an Island!

Digging for Treasure... not sure who read the map.


Blue Sea glass.

Lovely coloured bottleneck.

I had given up hope of a good find, but I Zig-Zagged across the shingle on the way back and came across this fellow.

Sea Pottery finds.

Sea glass finds.

#2minutebeachclean

once again lots of balloons and the ribbons of them; the get tangled up in Seaweed.

BEACH BUOY.