Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 April 2016

SEATON CAREW AND NORTH GARE BEACH aka THE BLUE LAGOON 18-04-16.

Arrived around 5-15p.m.
Just one dog for company today.
Tide on way out, fresh strong wind but sunny.

Not many people around...... Result!



I have had no news about the wreck as yet, but the drop in the beach level is still there.

Anyone who knows me will know that I am not one for having my photograph taken.
I sat with the dog down near the North Gare and took a couple of pictures of us contemplating life as we looked at the sea and sky.

After the posing session we popped over to the North Gare Beach at Teesmouth.....


 River Tees.


Driftwood and more driftwood.



A broken Crab Pot with South Gare in the background.
Sorry to say just a little too far to carry as part of my beach clean.

Nosey wanted to have a look at the pot.

I did capture this balloon as part of my beach clean.

Heading back ..... dog walkers ahead.

Nice Coloured bottle base.

Seaglass and Pot..

#2minutebeachclean


Beach Buoy.